Wednesday 14 January 2015

Get to Know Me: The Beauty Blogger Tag.

I do love a tag post! I saw this on www.beautybroadcast.net and thought I'd give it a go.. 

 1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
I wish my hair was one or the other! It's a wavy-with a kink-half straight-half curly number! 


2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I don't dye my hair, I've highlighted my hair once a few years ago (in a salon) & dip dyed it pink a few years ago (at home) 


3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I need to wear it up for work so I usually opt for a sleek ponytail and the occasional bun! But if it's for a day/night out I alternate between curly and straight.


4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
People would think I'm lucky enough to work in a salon- but it's rare we get time to do our own treatments! But on the odd occasion, or I'll DIY it a home.


5. How often do you change your nail polish?
I change my toenail polish every few weeks as it lasts a lifetime on my toes! Finger nails not so long, atleast once a week.


6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
Toenails polished = always!


7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
Everyday makeup I'd say about 15 minutes. For a night out probably 30-35 minutes.


8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I do face first, I'm not sure why, this is just a routine I've stuck to since first doing makeup.


9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I'd probably hold my hands up and say I collect make up.. I do have savvy periods where I just get what I need but I'd say I have a 'collection' of makeup more than just the necessities.


10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Not very often as I'm rubbish at applying them on myself!


11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
I have kind of an 'everyday face' makeup which is natural but still all the works! And boost it up more nights out etc.


12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
No, I'll chuck on a face mask instead!


13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Depending if I'm having a 'good skin day' but if I'm just popping out yeah I'd say no makeup.


14. How many high-end products do you have?
My collection I would say is a 50/50 mix between drugstore and high end!


15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
I do usually decide them the night before yes, unless I'm okay for time the next morning then I'd be more spontaneous! 


16. How often do you change your handbag?
I have a work handbag I rarely change but always alternate my handbags otherwise!


17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I wake up around 8.00am.
Go to sleep around 10.30pm-11.00pm.


18. How often or when do you workout?
Oops, never! I walk for around 40 minutes a day and that's it! 


19. Left handed or right handed?
Right.


20. How tall are you?
5ft 2.


21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
A little German & French from school.


22. How many pets do you have?
None, but a pug is on the wish list, well 2! 


23. How often are you on Blogger?
Quite often, posting or playing about with templates and layouts.


24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Yes if it's a post I'm super interested in and could of sparked some good to read comments!


25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes so guilty of this, have tons of products lists in my notebooks, iPad and phone. 


26. How did you come up with your blog name?
I spotted Nicola Roberts makeup range 'Dainty Doll' and thought it was super cute! People used to call me 'Rae' (short for Rachel) and it just clicked! 


27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I'm currently an iPhone photographer. 


28. How often do you clean your house?
I don't have my own house at the moment so I'll help out whenever Mumma Bear needs a hand! 


29. What's your favorite color?
Yellow. 


30. Do you swear?
My New Years resolution is to stop but sometimes yes. 


31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Tucking up into bed, reading blogposts, watching YouTube videos!

I tag everyone & anyone who fancies it, enjoy! 

Rae xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment